Get in touch with Tama County, Iowa. Over one hundred attractions nestled amongst natural beauty off the beaten path just got easier to find! The Tama County Travel Guide invites travelers and area residents to (re)discover how authentic experiences with family and friends add meaning and color to our lives. With this new and improved booklet we make it easier than ever before to immerse yourself in small town americana and midwestern charm. A special thank you to each of the featured attractions and sponsors for helping highlight some of Tama County, Iowa’s fun and vibrant qualities.
Over the last few weeks you may have stumbled upon these bright new Tama County Pocket Travel Guides with full color picture previews on 100+ out of our 300+ points of interest. Soon every business in Tama County will be receiving its own personal copy of the pocket guide in their mail box. Free copies can also be obtained in the following ways:
- by visiting any of our 300+ local Tama County points of interest who are a part the Tama County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- 40+ tourist welcome centers in the State of Iowa
- real estate agents inviting new residents to move to our county
- major employers hiring talent to become a part of our economy
- past residents can also expect these booklets to show up in alumni goody bags to see how their hometown is blooming
- electronic copies also available 24/7 by clicking on this link
You are also welcome to contact email@example.com or +1 (641) 484-3108 to have a copy mailed to you.
NEXT TAMA COUNTY CONVENTION AND VISITORS BUREAU MEETING
Mon. July 11, 2011
Pilgrim Heights Camp & Retreat Center
3005 E Avenue
Free. Public welcome.