Every 3 months Tama County Economic Development puts out a newsletter with a snapshot of news, new businesses, new programs, resources and calendar to provide stakeholders in our economy with easy updates on development. We work hard to keep costs low and thank our 1,000+ email subscribers for helping us do exactly that. But we also know that a well placed investment can produce a healthy return on investment. We are happy to mail out 600+ newsletter hard copies inside Tama County to those who prefer that, and we especially appreciate everyone who shares their newsletter in waiting/employee break rooms. If you would like to subscribe to receive Tama County economic development updates 4 times a year, or switch the way in which your newsletter is delivered, just let us know.
The Tama County Autumn News 2010 is dropping this week and electronic edition is already available. Some of the content include:
- Articles: Social Entrepreneurship: Are we Entering a Golden Age and
Record Breaking Traditional Entrepreneurship
- Meet  new businesses,  new owners, and  businesses coming soon
- Check out  new development updates
-  featured upcoming events on our local calendar
-  of Tama County’s favorite business resources increasing our businesses’ competitive advantage.