TAMA COUNTY WELLNESS COALITION
129 West High Street
Phone: (641) 484-4788
Office Hours: Weekdays 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Public Meetings: First Wednesday of the month, 5 p.m.
at the Reinig Toledo Center
Click here for info on the next meeting
MISSION: To increase the wellness of Tama County by building a network of awareness, outreach and support activities that includes schools, residents, businesses, and wellness orientated nonprofits.
DELIVERABLES for 2012
- Live Healthy Iowa’s 100 day Wellness Challenge: In 2011, 99 residents of Tama County participated. We would like the beat that number in 2012 by 10%
- Public Awareness Campaign: Increase awareness and make it easy for schools, parents, businesses, and individuals to implement system wide nutrition, wellness and workout solutions for our stakeholders.
[Others will be added soon. Please let us know if you would like to join this group and receive the email updates]
- Linda Rosenburger, Tama County Public Health
- Joyce Leg, Tama County Public Health
- Jeremy Kopsa, State Bank of Toledo
- Denise Flether
- Lindi Roelofse, Tama County Economic Development